Working with Japanese-KAWAI



So finally I found some time to sit down and write you what is going on in Tokyo. So on sunday I had my first shooting with Japanese photographer, it was just test shooting but I was still happy to do that.

The guy  was waiting me in front of agency, i dont know why but he looked to me like czech drug dealer from 90's . I tried to joke and make some fun in English but unfortunately his impressive English lasted just about 5 words :)).So we were laughing from time to time about how we dont understand each other. Actually Japanese use often English words in Japanese mode. For example outside is outsido :).

We arrived to Sinjuku, where we went to the hair and make -up saloon. Young girls are coming there to make the hair curly, straight, whatever from profi stylists.I noticed one Hello Kitty gitl and one girl working for tv-getting ready for live streaming. Anyway, I was happy to see there 2 young very sweet guys  who were taking care of my styling. See the result below. They made a huge effort to talk in
English asking me about my life, which I really appreciated.

Then shooting itself- photographer knew exactly which pose he wants me to do for his shooting, so he showed me and I copied, he was kinda serious and strict but once we did nice pictures he was again fun guy. In the end he told me that I am "bjutiful" -nice dot after the day.



0 komentářů:

Okomentovat