My first days in Tokyo


So I have survived first days in Tokyo. People in the stores, restaurants are smiling all the time, they are also very silent so sometimes I need to control myself dont shout or laugh too loud :) 

I also used their crazy metro. We got lost few times during the weekend with my flatmate but we met some young helpfull guys so it was good for something :) I had also first days of work. 

We need to call to the agency every day at 12 am and they tell us what is the schedule, how many castings we gonna have etc. Castings start pretty late, around 4, 5 pm so then we work till 9 pm.So far the most interesting casting was for  Shiseido commercial. We had to be basically half naked because they needed shadow of the back for the camera, I think that for this casting came really all the models in Toyko.Everything is very well organized. Japanese style :)

From the first day of work I got one job in Shop channel. I came there,I got a massage of the face and then one girl did a make up and the other hair, I felt like a princess :).I hope they will want me for regular cooperation.
There are approximately 100 girls for one job now in the city. I am trying  not to think about it.

The best part of the day is morning-for us morning starts at 11:30 :) .We wake up and go to Starbucks.  I never liked this cafe in Czech Republic but here it feels like piece of home, something more close to our culture.

It was my first weekend in Tokyo so we went to see Shibuya, extravagant part of Tokyo full of crazy dressed young people, and really huge shopping centers. It was pretty challenging to keep money in the pocket:)) so many different and attractive things to buy.The other day we went to Omote Sando or as we say with Sara, my flatmate , Oo Monte Santo, our european version :) We got lost but on monday when we had to go on our own to the job, we managed with no problem, everything is pretty well marked and announcements in metro are also in English.

I am really hoping to get some good job here, lets see what today brings :) We have scheduled castings for Wedding dress, Departement store and some catalogue.
Anyway I have to say that I feel very well here also because I love my flatmate and castings are relaxed, no wonder that models want to come here so much.

2 komentářů: