Tokyo trip- How My Journey Began





Two months ago or so I found out that I have possibility to go to work to Japan as a model through the agency I have in Prague. I was very surprised because I have never started to do modeling professionally-for money,but seemed to be a great opportunity to me because I was really praying for some change to happen in my life. So as I felt its a right time,I resigned at my job and moved on .. it was very big change, I would never think I could do something like this, I like to have things sure etc. But this time the life was calling me somewhere else so I
did it.

The journey seemed to be never ending, the first part has passed quickly.There was nice czech couple sitting next to me in the plane, so we had hours of a talk about life and business after Velvet revolution :) The second part of the trip I started to be a bit nervous about what is waiting me in Japan. Stewards thought I am Japanese so they didnt give me form to fill in so you can enter the country, it made me laugh :). The agency in Tokyo provided me accomodation in very nice flat where was already one model from Milan, Italy.I think I was very lucky to meet Sara :)

2 komentářů:

  1. Well, first of all, Simona, I am impressed that you are writing in English - that is cool. I will follow your adventures & I hope that this is a good move for you, and that it is also enlightening about the modelling world. Also impressed that you were mistaken for a Japanese woman!! Have you changed so much?! Take care! Mr E

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. Tento komentář byl odstraněn autorem.

    OdpovědětVymazat